Lately, you’ve discovered a recipe for muffins with Evive smoothies cubes. It’s apple season, so why not make a delicious cookie recipe with our cubes this time? Fall is the perfect time to share a healthy snack with your family and to warm up your heart after a good apple harvest.
Molasses cookies, with apples and smoothie cubes Pure
Recipe for 12-15 cookies
- 3/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 3/4 whole flour*
- 1/4 cup oatmeal
- 1 teaspoon of baking soda
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon of salt * Can be replaced by more all-purpose flour
- One Pure Evive smoothie wheel
- 1/2 cup cane sugar
- 1 tablespoon molasses
- 1/2 cup of vegetable oil / canola
- 1/2 teaspoon of vanilla extract
- 1 cup of apples in small cubes
- Unmould 8 PURE smoothie cubes and let it melt in a bowl.
- Preheat the oven to 350F. Cover your baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, combine all dry ingredients.
- In a second bowl, whisk together the sugar, the oil, the molasses, the vanilla extract and the thawed Pure cubes. Add the apples to the mixture.
- Pour the wet mixture into the bowl of dry ingredients and mix with a wooden spoon.
- Using an ice cream scoop, take balls of dough and place them on the baking sheet, spacing them approximately 5 cm apart.
- Bake 15 to 18 minutes, depending on the intensity of your oven.
- Transfer the cookies to a rack to cool down, then store them in an airtight container.ENJOY!
It’s ready! You can enjoy and even start over the recipe with different flavours of Evive smoothies cubes. **A little advice, to keep the cookies, put them in an airtight container.