During the summer, Evive smoothies are your best companion and whether you’re by the water, at your cottage or in the mountains, you’ll need a refreshing healthy recipe to help you overcome this heat wave! The healthy strawberry banana ice cream is the perfect solution.
Enjoy this sweet, delectable taste with the delicious Evive Viva smoothie that produces the most beautiful 100% natural ice cream you’ll ever see!
– 2 Evive Viva Smoothie Wheels
– 2 cans of coconut cream (400ml each) or 1 ½ cups of coconut cream
– Use pieces of strawberries and pitaya as garnish
1. Open the cans of coconut cream and separate the coconut cream from the coconut water. Conserve the coconut water for other uses.
2. Blend the coconut cream and Evive smoothie cubes until smooth and creamy. The texture of coconut cream is highly dependent on its temperature. Therefore, it’s preferable that both the cubes and the coconut cream are at a similar temperature.
3. Pour the mixture into 4-6 empty Evive plastic wheels. If you want to get the perfect texture cover with plastic wrap and transfer to freezer for 4-6 hours or until mixture is completely set.
4. Depending on the number of cones, pop the cubes of 1 or more wheels in a food processor (1 wheel will fill approximately 1 cone)
5. Pulsate a few times to reduce the cubes into pieces and mix until you get an ice cream texture. It may take a few minutes, stopping the food processor every so often to scrape the edges.
6. Serve while everything is cold and enjoy!
Pssst! Head to an IGA near you to get a bag of VIVA!
Need another refreshing recipe?
Discover the thirst-quenching recipe of iced cappuccino made with Azteque flavour!