This post is also available in: Français
As we close our fourth quarter here at Evive, we’ve taken the time to reflect on this past year. We’ve experienced so much amazing growth, and this is all possible thanks to our wonderful community. Since the true purpose of the holidays is to give back to our loved ones and our community, we wanted to find the perfect way to demonstrate our gratitude. And that’s how the #EviveGivesBack challenge was born!
Everyone has their own interpretation of what giving back means to them, so we decided that each person on the Evive team would choose their own cause to perform a small act of kindness. This small act of kindness would include making and sharing a delicious hot chocolate recipe made with our Cashew Mocha smoothie to various communities throughout Montreal. Evive’s mission includes making healthy eating more accessible, so we hope to spread some holiday joy to people who need it most.
This protein-packed hot chocolate recipe is so easy to make and can be prepared very quickly, so we hope that you’ll join us in this #evivegivesback challenge! Please don’t forget to hashtag #evivegivesback on your social media so we can see and share your amazing acts of kindness, too!
Protein Hot Chocolate Recipe With Evive’s Cashew Mocha Smoothie
|– Plant-based milk (almond, cashew, or oat milk are delicious!)|
– 4 to 8 cubes of Evive’s Cashew Mocha Smoothie (depending on your desired quantity)
– Coconut vegan whipped cream
– Favourite toppings, like chocolate shavings, cocoa or cinnamon powder
- In a saucepan, mix the Cashew Mocha cubes with the plant-based milk
- Heat over medium heat, whisking regularly until the milk simmers. But careful – do not bring to a boil!
- Pour hot mocha into cups and add your favourite toppings