This post is also available in: Français
Preparing healthy recipes is wonderful, but doing it for someone you love is even better! Surprise your loved ones with a delicious fruity recipe during brunch!
This recipe is as vibrant in colour as it is sweet in taste and will take you only a few minutes to prepare! Take this opportunity to spoil your loved ones!
Here’s how to make our Strawberry Banana Chia Parfait:
Makes approximately 2 servings
|– 1/4 cup of white chia seeds|
– 1 cup of vegan yogurt
– 2 Evive Viva smoothie wheels
|1. Place the vegan yogurt in a glass and add the chia seeds inside and let rest for 10 |
2. Let your Viva smoothie cubes melt in a second glass for 20 minutes
3. Mash the cubes with a fork
4. Add the chia seeds to the Viva coulis
5. Separate the coulis in 2 different glasses
6. Add 1/4 cup of yogurt to one of the glasses containing the Viva coulis and stir to
obtain a lighter colour
7. Pour the mixture into the glass containing the vegan yogurt to create a second layer
8. Pour the second glass with the Viva coulis and the chia seeds on top!
9. Add a piece of strawberry or pitaya on the edge of the glass to decorate
If you’re looking for other delicious recipe ideas to prepare for your loved ones, discover our irresistible pink pancakes recipe! And take advantage of our limited-time Mother’s Day promotion to discover the 8 Evive Smoothie flavours!
If you are a mother, then from the entire Evive team, we wish you a happy Mother’s Day! Enjoy!